4th Mediterranean Days Congress will be held on 17-19 Oct. 2018 in Seville, Spain, with moral sponsorship of the World Association of Waterborne Transport Infrastructure (PIANC).
It is to enhance the development of a common technical culture in the area of the Mediterranean Sea in the field of coastal and port engineering, taking into account the necessity of elaborating new strategies to face properly the new challenges of the global market, without neglecting environmental and social issues, in the light of sustainable development.
· Sustainable port management
· Adaptation to climate change
· Understanding Nature: Planning, design and management of port infrastructures
· Sustainable logistic chains
· Cruises, ports and cities
· Sustainable management of the coastal front
· Deadline for abstracts submission: 12th Feb. 2018
· Selection of presentations and papers by the Technical Committee: 12th March 2018
· Deadline to submit presentations and full papers: 20th July 2018
· Languages: English or Spanish
· Abstracts: Two (2) A4 maximum pages.
· Complete Works: Eight (8) A4 maximum pages including texts and gures.
· Font: Arial 11, single spaced.
· Documents must include the following: name, title, affiliation, address, phone and email of both author and co-authors.
It should be mentioned that complete documents received after deadline (July 20th 2018) will not be published in the official book of the Congress.
The selection criteria for papers and presentations will be based on the degree of adaptation to the topics proposed, innovation and the exportability of the topic. However, papers that are not strictly subject to the proposed topics may be selected, provided they into the general objectives of the Congress and that they have enough technical quality according to the Technical Committee.
Further information is available at Congress website.