PIANC Membership is world-wide and open to everyone.
PIANC has members in 65 countries, including 36 Qualifying Members, 2 International River Commissions, about 450 Corporate Members (private companies, harbor agencies, firms, laboratories, chambers of commerce, etc...) and about 2000 Individual Members.
21 National Sections are recognised and operate to facilitate contacts between PIANC HQ and the membership.
Types of membership
ü Qualifying Member
ü Platinum Partner
ü Corporate Member
ü Individual Member
· Persons with interest in navigation related matters, and who, after applying for and being admitted to membership of the Association, pay the prescribed annual subscription fee: € 95.00
· Students under the age of 30 with interest in navigation related matters, and who, after applying for and being admitted to membership of the Association, pay the prescribed annual subscription fee: € 35.00
· Please note that the quoted membership rates are for prospective members who have no National PIANC Section. Prospective members who are from countries where a PIANC Section exists should apply to that Section for its membership rates, bearing in mind that National Section rates may vary and will be expressed in the currency of that country.
· Membership follows the calendar year (from January 1 until December 31). If you register in the course of the year, you will automatically receive all publications issued in the year of your enrolment.
· Subscriptions are due as soon as a member is admitted and thereafter in January of each succeeding year.
· Membership of the Association shall be automatically terminated by non-payment in TWO successive years of the annual subscription and may also be terminated by resignation: resignation shall be notified in writing to the Secretary-General or to the member's National Section. A member who resigns shall pay all outstanding arrears. If he notifies his resignation after March 31, his subvention or subscription for the current year shall also be paid.
· The dispatch of the Association's publications shall be suspended for all members in the event of non-payment of subventions or subscriptions for a period of ONE year, until outstanding arrears are paid.